李杰明 W.M.L Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_BJh1Mu7PPeS2THyw0DMZOYBOhYS2EAx
李杰明 W.M.L IG: https://www.instagram.com/wmlhiphop/
SKRpresents IG: https://www.instagram.com/skrpresents/
Listen: https://www.soundscape.net/a/9577
_______________________________________________________
詞:李杰明 W.M.L
曲:李杰明 W.M.L
編制:陶山 Skot Suyama
導演:Michael Li
我到底是誰
Who am I?
我到底是誰?是饒舌歌手?
Who am I? A rapper?
我到底是誰?是流行歌手?
Who am I ? A singer?
我到底是誰?是否要遮醜?
Who am I ? Do I need to hide my flaws?
我到底是誰?是否要逃走?
Who am I ? Do I need to run away ?
我到底是誰?社交的障礙
Who am I ? Anti social?
我到底是誰?情感的阻礙
Who am I ? Don’t know how to love
我到底是誰?心裡的無奈
Who am I ? Feeling defeated in my heart
我到底是誰?藝人的腐敗
Who am I ? Rotten Artist?
突然放慢速度心不可以急
Slowing down myself I cannot rush now
突然退後一步才發現混濁的是感情
Take a step back and realize it's emotions that have clouded me
是懷疑?是質疑?
Is it Doubt ? Are they questions ?
沒安全感的分離
Feeling insecure from anxiety ?
是分歧?是珍惜?
Am I different ? Keeping a distance ?
跟著河水走最後卻一身泥
Thought I'm going with the flow but got mud all over myself
我到底是誰?衝突情感在輪迴
Who am I ? Conflicting feelings stuck in a loop
我到底是誰?快樂夾雜著後悔
Who am I ? Happiness mixed with regrets
我到底是誰?內疚在扯我後腿
Who am I ? Guilt is dragging me back
我到底是誰?是控制欲的傀儡
Who am I ? I'm the puppet of my controlling desires
我到底是誰 我從來沒有正確答案
Who am I, I never have the correct answer
所以我到底是誰 我情緒依舊這麼亂
So who am I, why am I such an emotional mess?
複雜的情感無法往前看
Feelings blocking me from moving forward
我悲觀不能給人看
My dark emotions can't show to people
我樂觀卻不聽使喚
But my bright emotions can't be controlled
我情緒像一堆子彈
My emotions are like bullets
我依然沒辦法止戰
I still can't shut down the war in my head
我對著鏡子罵混蛋
I curse the guy in the mirror
我跪著祈禱給神看
I'm praying to show god
我心跳逐漸的緩慢
My heart beats getting slower
我心態逐漸的懶散
My attitude becomes passive
我控制慾使我渙散
My controlling desire makes me blurry
我控制慾被我斬斷
I cut off my controlling desire
我快樂不再是期盼
I stop hoping for happiness
控制慾持續地影響我的生活
Controlling desires continue to affect my life
感覺一切都是自己與自己的爭奪
Feel like everything is fighting with myself
嘗試露出笑容 可我突然眉頭深鎖
Try to smile but my face muscles stop me
就讓控制慾出來吧 我不想再斟酌
Just let my controlling desire go crazy, I don't want to tip toe anymore
原來我有控制慾 是因為不敢信任
I have controlling desires because I'm afraid to trust
充滿低自信的心態 我也開始記恨
Such low confidence, I start to hate
我必須要訂正 我以前那些定論
I need to correct my incorrect definition of everything
其實我一點都不可憐 只是莫名氣憤
I'm not sad, I'm just angry for no reason
所以我想到底 我的道理能否叫醒
I think this theory can wake me up
我自己別再如此的暴力
Tell myself to stop being aggressive
選擇相信一個人 選擇別詆毀一個人
Try to trust someone instead of making them a bad guy
別讓文字使我沈淪 但不確定我能不能忍
Don't twist my words, but I'm not sure if I can do it
信任妳 所以給了妳最初的情緒
Giving you my first emotion out of trust
感激妳對我的接納 讓我能放下疑慮
Thank you for accepting them, letting my doubt go away
腦海裡變得寧靜 心中感受到平靜
My mind quiets down and I can feel the peace at last
我發現感激與悲憤的起伏 似乎是相同的頻率
I realize gratefulness and sorrow, they seem to be on the same wave in my heart
_______________________________________________________
Assistant: Rayson
Hair & Makeup : Renée Chen 陳嘉唯